The official photoblog of Banjo Jones & The Brazosport (TX) News
- ► 2006 (164)
- You talkin' to me?
- Evacuating Rita
- Cotton field, Fort Bend County, daybreak.
- Hwy. 36, Fort Bend Co.
- Divorce was always an option for squabbling travel...
- Loaded down.
- Hwy. 59 South, rear view.
- This was the "fast" evacuation route.
- Hwy 90W, the Trail of Tears.
- Evacuees who gave up hope had a nearby option.
- Self portrait.
- The local meat center.
- Just gawkin'
- Directing traffic the friendly way.
- Local bar in cotton country.
- East Bernard mill.
- This farm implement emporium offered coffee and re...
- Grain facility.
- Chicken signage
- Mister state trooper, please don't stop me.
- The Colorado River.
- Round hay bales.
- This is NOT a minaret.
- Grain silos.
- Grain silos.
- The Blue Moon Inn was closed.
- True to its Teutonic heritage, Shiner calls itself...
- The big church in Shiner.
- Downtown Shiner.
- Shaved wood for sale.
- A gated entrance.
- Rest in peace.
- Birds lookin' to roost before sunset.
- Roadside gawkers waving Hidy.
- The watermelon-shaped water tower in Luling.
- Flare at Dow, street-level view, Freeport.
- A flare at Dow, tinted purple, Freeport.
- Grown on a Brazoria County grass farm, delivered t...
- Tackling drills, Lake Jackson Intermediate School....
- Geraldo Rivera with young Katrina evacuee.
- Advertising on utilitity pole, Houston.
- Working on the Stephen F. Austin Statue, Angleton....
- Flare at Dow, fully saturated, Freeport.
- A flare at Dow Chemical, Freeport.
- Grass delivery, Lake Jackson.
- Reliant Stadium, Houston.
- Letting your freak flag fly, Brazosport style.
- ▼ September (50)