The official photoblog of Banjo Jones & The Brazosport (TX) News
The young man was standing in front of the Hilton Hotel in Durham, N.C., where he was attending training sessions to work in a guitar store. He used to play in a local band. Heavily tatooed, he said living in the Triangle Area of Raleigh-Durham was sort of boring.
- Downtown Houston
- Crop duster crossing
- What in tarnation?
- Water tower shaped like a peach
- There's a wild turkey behind this dirt mound
- It sort of looks like a barn on the outside
- This used to be a barn
- View from the top of a staircase
- Baseball stadium in Durham, NC
- Durham Bulls mascot
- Outfield sign used in "Bull Durham" movie that was...
- Durham Bulls relief pitcher, a Houston native whos...
- IBM protestor, outside a Durham Bulls baseball gam...
- Duke Chapel, Durham, NC
- ▼ June (15)